7 000 - 12 000
net / month
What is the position about
- Cooperation with Front-end team
- Participation in designing an application, building an application and user interface
- Diagnosing and solving software problems
- Communication with clients and members of a dispersed team
Who we're looking for?
What is important for us
- Good knowledge of React
- Fluent in using repository based on gitflow
- Experience in API integration
- Ability to work with external libraries and services
- Good level of English (at least B2)
- Communication skills and good time management
What we appreciate
- Higher education in computer science or similar
- Knowledge of technologies such as: ES6, Webpack, CSS / SASS
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Ability to write unit tests
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
7:00 - 18:00
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages