We are building end-to-end, data-driven products using high performance computing solutions on top of our own big data environments that collect, pipeline, mine and aggregate data at petabyte-scale. And we, the Global Data Science team, sit right there in the engine room, developing innovative and prescriptive analytics solutions in an agile way, using our unique data assets. A perfect playground for creative minds who have fun shaping things!
Our projects are challenging - so it's quite likely you need to leave your comfort zone to deliver compelling solutions. Fortunately, we have a team of over 60 Scientist in Nuremberg, Warsaw and London with very diverse backgrounds.
- Design and develop analytical approaches based on product concepts, going all the way from feasibility checks to implementation in end2end solutions
- Manage and coordinate Data Science projects, i.e. defining user stories and specific tasks working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers
- Closely collaborate with machine learning engineers/ software engineers on creating data-driven end-to-end solutions for marketers
- Present GfK’s Data Science capabilities in client-facing situations, at conferences and in workshops
- Actively share Data Science knowledge within GfK's Technology and Data network
Who we're looking for?
- Expert modelling skills
- Knowledge of advance statistics
- Experience in developing and applying Machine-Learning components
- Experience in Big Data environments
- Fluent communication in English
- 5-year experience in Data Scientist position
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- English classes
- Various coding tournaments and challenges