As a SAS Infrastructure Engineer you maintain and operate the SAS Server Applications and the Infrastructure. You work as part of the Data Management team for SAS Server Infrastructure and Application.
Our architecture is purely SAS v9 (ie. SAS BASE/Foundation with SAS/IT + Enterprise Guide & SAS Studio. Your main role is administrating and optimizing complex SAS Processes, optimization of SAS Infrastructure and Architecture, implementation and evalualting new SAS Features.
- Upload new setinit (license file); Delete / add users in metadata
- SAS Studio does not work for certain users and need to be investigated
- Test perfomane if libname's can be done on MAPR FS
- There will be hardware changes or os-patching - some restart of services, changes to sasv9.cfg, etc.
- Permissions are managed by IPA from our ldap / active directory
- For performance problems - some advisory on what could be improved
Who we're looking for?
- Experienced in complexe SAS Process Models
- Good knowledge in SQL/PL-SQL Development and Tuning
- Linux knowledged for SAS Operations
- Professional Linux Skills and used to work in Redhat envrionment
- Development Know How for Linux Environments(Perl, Shell, AWK, SED) and Python
- SAS Operations Know How and SAS Architecture Know How
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus