Inside an international and mixed business and IT experts team which are in charge of maintenance and improvements of SAP ACE solutions and in charge of new deployments in ArcelorMittal, you will be in charge of reinforcing the team in the area of Record To Report (FI CO modules).
You will be able to propose solutions taking into account a pre-defined framework (Group rules, SAP Solutions, ACE template) and providing answers to the expectations and the objectives of the Business.
- End users support, resolve reported incidents within Order to Cash process in local and European landscape
- Analysis of business clients needs and implementation of changes within SAP SD module based on business requests for changes (RFCs)
- Cooperation with ABAP team within the scope of leading changes, projects
- Test new solutions (regression tests/ integration tests, module tests, acceptance tests)
- Create documentation for new solutions, changes
- Provide trainings for end users
- Continues improvement in SAP solutions, Order to Cash process, SD module
- Support national/international projects carried out in SAP support office, maintaining all or part of projects in the SD area in cooperation with business and IT.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of corporate and external audit
Who we're looking for?
- Master degree in Logistic (sales & distribution, transportation), Customer Relationship Management or IT
- Very good communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Several years of experience as a consultant or key user of SAP OTC / SD, CRM
- Knowledge about business processes in industry (metallurgical industry preferred) – especially in Order to Cash area, CRM
- Knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle
- Deep understanding of SAP SD module. Certification is advantage
- Knowledge about SAP Solution Manager
- Familiarity with other ERP class solutions
- Programming with ABAP
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Car parking