If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn how to work in the defence sector in national or international projects, your place is with us!
If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is defence and security where we work in cyber defence projects, simulation or space programs among others. We also participate in projects for international defence and security organisations, designing, developing, integrating, testing and maintaining defence and security systems on their entire life cycle.
- Design, plan, develop and deliver solutions and applications (including software components and Web Services)
- Propose technical solutions for business needs and technical problems, transforming business requirements into specifications and creating software prototypes
- Contribute to the requirements analysis, test, quality assurance, change management and deployment
- Optimize software from performance, security and quality points of view
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support, identifyng and solving problems and transferring knowledge
- Manage configuration and releases
- Produce technical documentation
Who we're looking for?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- BSc or higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development, with around 3 years’ experience specifically in .NET Core (UI or full-stack) in the MS Windows environment (MS Windows, MS SQL Server, IIS)
- Working experience in using UML for designing, IDE platforms (e.g. Visual Studio), bug tracking (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps) and version control systems (Git)
- Good command of the English language
Nice to have:
- HTML 5, TypeScript, Angular
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- DB design, XML, web services, authentication and authorization
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages