You have a chance to help us in the development of the end-to-end solution for mobile operators wishing to support eSIM devices. The main goal of this product is to create a scalable, multi-tenant and cloud-based platform that will be a bridge between MNOs (mobile operators) and devices from different vendors (OEMs) in terms of eSIM.
From a technical point of view, we put a lot of effort into 3 elements:
- code quality (code review culture, static code analysis, different types of tests),
- automation (expanded CI with different scans and tests, automatic unit/bdd/perf/ha tests, automatic release)
- everything as a code (infrastructure as a code, perf/ha tests as a code, documentation as a code and even code as a code, sometimes we overengineer something but it gives us so much joy and knowledge that we will definitely don’t stop ).
From a team perspective, we’re trying to share knowledge among all team members. We are trying to be as cross-functional as we can. As a developer, you will code new features, creates Jenkins pipelines and even test our solution on a real device.
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of cloud-native application
- Understanding of different types of software architecture
- Knowledge of Vavr library
- Understanding of different testing strategies and tool
- Cloud application development principles (12-factor app)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Adaptation tips