Our Lizard team needs a proactive developer to join our Warsaw branch. We need a candidate who is interested in .NET technical challenges, from working with user and system interfaces to core system development and quality automation. But, this is not just a technical role - to succeed you will have to work with business users (traders) to understand their requirements and how your software is used in production.
We support various set of applications across the Bank within Equites business. One of our main focus is trading platform built on microservices, supporting communication with upstream and downstream systems recipients, serving over three thousand transactions a day. Technology stack used: C#, .NET, SQL Databases, TeamCity, Python.
Our team is mainly situated in two locations: Warsaw, Poland and Zurich, Switzerland. We are working in Kanban and embracing agile principles and values.
Initially supporting the on-boarding of a an in-house system, this role is expected to provide the opportunity to become involved with helping perform development & devops (50/50 %) activities to support the ongoing management and enhancements to the clients bespoke system:
- Development, configuration, test case development, and other automation activities
- Significant product enhancements and architecture changes to support new and existing business lines.
- Involvement in Operations activities, like CI/CD setup, environments configurations
- Preparing Proof of Concept, exploring different technical solutions to come up with best development strategy
- Liaising with client management to ensure requirements are captured and delivered successfully
- Handling production issues, supporting BAU requests
You will have opportunity to work with different teams across the Bank, learn the infrastructure around you and code with newer technologies: C#/.NET from 4.5 and above, ReactJS.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong C# knowledge (3-5 years of experience)
- Background in DevOps
- Proficiency with Git, Jira and automated deployment tools.
- Good communications in both written and spoken form
- Experience working with large distributed systems
- Work with microservices, web-services, MS SQL databases
- CI/CD knowledge (TeamCity)
C#/.NET WCF, REST
- NancyFX, HTTPS, WebAPI, MQ, FTPS
- DNS, LoadBalancing
- Scripting / Automation skills
- ReactJS experience would be beneficial
- Experience of capital markets systems