You will be working in the Investment Banking Operations team within Technology Operations Center (TOC) Application Support. The TOC Application Support covers both front-office and back-office functions. The TOC is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Service Transition Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation verification.
TOC IB Operations is a global team providing 24 * 5.5 support located in India, Singapore, Poland and US. They support highly critical back office functions such as settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
- serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support within Technology Operations Center (TOC) team.
- face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
- challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
- provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
- ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
- provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
- assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
Who we're looking for?
- Min 10+ years of experience with Unix/SQL and Informatica experience with an Investment Bank or financial institution working for a Level 2 support team.
- Functional knowledge of Securities, Collateral, Derivatives, FXMM and regulatory reporting applications, client lifecycle management applications and technologies
- Solid understanding of KYC, Post Trade Securities settlement flows , life cycles , market cut-offs etc
- solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
- Good working knowledge of Oracle/Sybase.
- Solid skills on Unix/SQL and Informatica
Process and Soft Skills
- a natural ability to solve complex issues and lead complex technical projects
- solid stakeholder management and relationship skills
- a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
- a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management
- a confident communicator that can explain complex technical issues to non-technical and senior stakeholder audiences
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Understanding of Cloud Technology. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and migrations would be a bonus.
- Fenergo knowledge