Be part of the team providing Artificial Intelligence solutions that are increasingly playing a more central role in building safer, greener and a more connected world. As a Senior Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure Architecture you will work directly on Artificial Intelligence based solutions for some of the biggest car manufacturers in the world in following domains:.
- Autonomous Driving: support development of machine learning models required for critical safety solutions.
- Green: Help develop algorithms to maximise battery efficiency and decrease carbon outputs
- Connected: Process and analyse driver and vehicle data in real time to revolutionise urban transport and drive new revenue streams
Join Aptiv to be part of the global mobility revolution.
- Build the Infrastructure to support the next generation of AI services to support the megatrends disrupting the mobility industry: electrification, autonomous driving, connected vehicle and usership.
- Own the Infrastructure strategy to enable the Worlds Leading Car Manufacturers derive new insights into vehicle data enabled by industry shift to Connected Vehicles.
- Build a distributed (Cloud+On Prem) compute platform capable of ingesting and parallel processing of millions of streaming data objects collected by Connected Vehicles.
- Deliver Big Data and High Volume processing solutions for AI solutions that will exceed the challenges required by tomorrows Mobility solutions.
- Build connectivity solutions capable of synchronizing Petabytes of data across US, EUR and APAC.
- Design best-in-class Enterprise Features including Security, Elasticity, Archiving, Backup, Disaster Recovery
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years experience in architecting software infrastructure delivered via Infrastructure-as-Service with one or more core cloud provider services, preferably Azure.
- Strong background of building high volume, distributed Enterprise grade workloads for security, backup, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Strong knowledge of Network design principles, architecture and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of private data centre technologies e.g VMWare, Hyper Converged Infrastructure etc.
- Good understanding of Azure or AWS SaaS/PaaS services in Machine Learning and Data warehousing
- Strong knowledge in designing infrastructure to support one of Data warehouse or event streaming data solutions
- Strong experience in IaC technologies e.g. Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or Azure Blueprints
- Experience in Infrastructure monitoring and FinOps best practices.
- Certified AWS, Azure or Google Architect.
- Understanding of Analytics and/or ML Concepts and supporting Infrastructure.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment.
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean IT processes.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages