Job position is for a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate, one of the largest in the world.
The Service Desk Manager is responsible for operations at the Gdansk delivery center, to ensure all deliverables are achieved, measured and adhered. Owner of key measurements, Service Levels, and critical deliverables for SD services.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manages all activities in the Gdansk delivery center.
• Will handle a team of 30-40 members
• People management – Hiring, Leave Management, Rostering/Scheduling, Performance Management, Growth and development.
• Coordinates CSAT/Knowledge Manager and Escalation/Incident Manager and makes sure they are aligned.
• Supports Account Team with resource demand and capacity for a delivery center and activities to meet the demand and deliver required capacity (supports role of WFM – Workforce Management)
• Work with customer and delivery team on any changes affecting or impacting the team in Gdansk.
• Implements performance reporting for all the SLAs and KPIs and ensures adherence to the SLAs.
• Reviews and follows-up on ticket-based Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) reviews within the delivery center
• Performs reviews on ageing of tickets and conducts pending ticket analysis with the Team Leads.
• Reviews escalations and implements corrective and preventive actions on DC level
• Initiates and manage against the Service Improvement Plan (SIP) and Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP)
• Supervises performance of the team and is responsible for their qualification
• Attends the monthly quality meeting, Resolver Group Team Leads meeting, and the SD Monthly Call
• In-depth knowledge of Service Desk SLAs/KPIs.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Service Desk / IT Support in a global organization.
• Prior experience as a Service Desk Manager or Team Leader or other management roles within IT operations.
Behavioral Skills & Attributes:
• Client centricity and communication skills
• Execution excellence, Hands-On Approach
• Problem Solver & Good at Decision Making
• Collaborative Working.
• People Manager
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages