Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer who can tell us what to do. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom Android device.
Develop an Android software platform for unique embedded products. Provide core system services for other applications.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a SW engineer with at least 2+ years of Android Framework/Core experience
- Strong Java/Kotlin skills and experience writing SDK (or Java libraries)
- Experience building Android-based devices, working in native and framework layer.
- Proficient in multi threaded programming and Middleware solution development on Android environment.
- Strong fundamentals of IPC and OS concepts.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong software design and architecture skills
- Knowledge of source control (git) and continuous integration (Jenkins)
Video Collaboration Projects