Lingaro is a professional services company helping Fortune Global 500 enterprises succeed in the digitized world. From raw data to smart insights and everything in between, Lingaro solutions cover all aspects of business information flows.
The #2 Best IT Workplace in Poland according to the 2019 and 2020 AudIT survey by Computerworld
- Possibilities to learn from top experts on the market
- Flexibility regarding remote work
- Numerous training sessions helping you gain technical certifications
- A place in our Cloud Competency Centre
- A chance to develop your cloud architecture skills
- Work in an international environment and diverse community
- Use of the latest data technologies
- Acting as a liaison between stakeholders within brand asset management area and development team
- Become trusted advisor for Lingaro customers within brand asset management area
- Establish effective working relationship with range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support delivery of business value
- Gathering, analyzing, modelling and documenting business requirements
- Documenting functional and system requirements for financial reporting
- Work as part of project team and support the team in delivery
Who we're looking for?
- Great analytical skills
- Creativity in problem solving
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in at least one of following areas: Informatics, Marketing
- Hands-on experience on projects delivering IT solutions for media companies, marketing companies, advertising agency
- Hands-on experience with full software lifecycle: requirements gathering, functional and technical design, software development, tests, deployment.
- Knowledge of business analysis processes, techniques and tools
- Practical knowledge of BPMN
- Experience in working with business users at managerial level.
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages