The Business Technology Platform is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for managing and developing applications in the public and private cloud. It is based on open standards, such as Cloud Foundry (CF) and Kubernetes (K8s). It runs on different Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) layers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba.
In this context SAP is operating multiple very large multi-tenant Cloud Foundry deployments.
The ""SAP BTP Cockpit"" is a core administrative UI for the SAP BTP. It is used to
- administrate cloud accounts
- configure identity management and permissions
- deploy and manage applications
- enable, configure and consume services
The cockpit is a large-scale inner-source project with contributions from >30 teams. We coordinate delivery and quality aspects together with the delivery managers of the platform as well as accompany the cockpit into production based on infrastructure-as-code, supported by a central team of service engineers who cover 24/7 operations.b)
- Web application development based on a modern Java stack with SAPUI5 in the frontend;
- Work with development tools like IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Git, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Improvement of the development infrastructure and tools
- Run and optimize release and delivery processes• Improve user flows and visual experience of our UIsPage 3
- Improve user flows and visual experience of our UIs
- Proactive monitoring of the service instances with Dynatrace, support in case of live-site incidents and handling customer tickets together with the product support team
Who we're looking for?
Java stack with SAPUI5;NICE TO HAVE
IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Git, Node, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins