Service we provide are for demanding investment banking users, where we support multiple different software component instances.
Supported applications are part of full trade life-cycle and are used by front, middle and back offices in cash equities market.
Team is focused on application production support, cooperating very closely with development teams in change management and escalation processes.
- have ability to solve complex issues, be good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
- be confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- be capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Who we're looking for?
- strong Linux/Unix, FIX protocol and SQL skills
- knowledge of the ITIL service management framework for incident and problem management
- the ability to prioritize incidents and requests effectively
- understanding of global markets at least one of the asset classes , equity, FX and derivatives .
- understanding of order flow ,
- experience in one of is mandatory: client Connectivity via Fix protocol , market connectivity, basic understanding of the algo's , booking or trades settlements
- confident communication that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- a natural ability to solve complex issues