Senior Fullstack Developer
- Project: WCAT is a single Controlling and Reporting framework for all control functions that enables automation, provides real-time monitoring and optimizes end-to-end processes.
The technology from which the WCAT built is: Kafta, Flowable, REACT/JS, Redis , Postgres/ Cosmos Db.
- Customer: Top-tier Investment Bank developing strategic platform for data integration and processing for finance systems.
- Team: team is the center of excellence for the new strategic platform for data integration and processing, working directly with stakeholders in highly collaborative manner.
- Process: Iterative, agile with practices like TDD, pair-programming, retrospections, product backlog.
- On-going learning: Business & technical trainings along with conference attendance
- Establishment and support of effective development process
- Reporting for the team to development lead on client side
- Provide estimations for the new features, propose architectural solutions
- Remove existing impediments in development process
- Design and implement software components according to business/ functional requirements
- Industrialize test suite, perform testing of distributed software components
- Support system integration and user acceptance testing
- Assist in project configuration and requirements management processes, client onboarding
- Analyze existing system code, processes and propose improvements when necessary
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in Java 8 and React JS
- Experience with Spring Boot/ Rest/ Data and Apache Activiti
- Experience or keen to learn patterns to using parallel processing, distributed env to scale
- Experience with UNIX platforms
- Databases: experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Strong OOP skills and ability to propose design and implement changes in complex systems
- Promoting clean code discipline (Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship)
- Problem solving skills
- Pro-active team approach
- Good communication skills
- Practical experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Gigaspaces, Xquery is a plus