Join in one of our Application Support Centers in Poland and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Working on a daily basis with the business to support the trading application and up and downstream interfaces of our client. Your work will be to support the Orchestrade application to handle all functional and technical support domains and the interfacing around the application.
We are looking for a Trading Platform Support Analyst to support all Orchestrade users (Trading, Risk, Operation, Compliance and IT).
Initially, the candidate will receive training and guidance from two senior members of the Orchestrade team. However, the candidate must be proactive and is expected to become autonomous beyond the training period.
The support and projects duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing support level 1 for all requests coming from the users (ex: trade processing and PnL issues).
- Monitoring the infrastructure and working with DevOps / platform engineering to create processes to ensure high availability.
- Interacting with the vendor to solve and fix the issues raised by the user.
- Identifying root causes of issues and patterns of issues and over time designing solutions to move step-by-step towards excellence.
- Working collaboratively to identify technical solutions to enhancements of capability required by the business, and creating specifications that describe these solutions and can be understood by technical people with less domain knowledge.
- Testing and deploying each new release of the software; working with DevOps / platform engineering to automate more of these processes.
- Providing new GUI's and functionalities to the teams.
You will evolve in a challenging company and environment mixing functional and technical knowledge.
Who we're looking for?
Strong communication, problem-solving and organisational skills are expected. Someone who can work under pressure, communicate efficiently and who can operate as an entrepreneur, putting forward alternative solutions to help the business, is likely to succeed and will be recognised and rewarded.
Development takes place in C# and Python, and you should either have a useful knowledge of these languages or be able to demonstrate that you can acquire one; a knowledge of SQL will also be useful.
Currently Orchestrade related processes run on Windows, but over time some of these processes will be run on Linux, so a familiarity with and appreciation of the benefits of Linux will be helpful though not necessary.NICE TO HAVE
RTB support knowledge