This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Partner with the Product Manager(s) to develop, test, deploy & maintain technology and/or solutions to enable business value for GSK, operating within an Agile Product Model and DevOps principles
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, including daily standup meetings, product backlog prioritization, etc.
- Engage with internal functions and external bodies (companies, standards bodies and agencies) to understand the wider ecosystem that impacts the Product area
- Provide technical leadership in support of service delivery and lifecycle management, to optimize the Product portfolio and ensure that systems continue to operate and evolve in line with the Product Roadmap, wider Tech environment and key standards
Who we're looking for?
- BA/BSc degree in Engineering/Software/IT or relevant technical topic
- 5 years of software development experience
- 5 years of experience database experience like SQLDB
If you have one of the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems, tag management, PLC, OPC
- You are aware of CI and CD tools (like Azure DevOps Based) to automate deployment and software testing
- Scripting and code development experience (Python, etc.) to support work automatization and improving existing processes.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages