- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a project management scope of work and detailed plan to deliver the required solutions
- Develop project documentation including scope of work, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria
- Provide status reporting to senior management against milestones & budget, including any issues or risks identified
- Engage and drive stakeholders to deliver to the project plan, within scope, on time and to budget
- Identify, mitigate and communicate key assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies to master projects & relevant control and governance committees.
- Document any identified required changes and communicate them to the relevant parties. Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders. Ensure internal process, standards and risk compliance (including security, regulatory and audit requirements) are met
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Requirements management
- Stakeholder and communication management
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Pursue opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work across multiple projects/ initiatives at the same time
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Project and execution against the PMP.
- Mitigating and resolving risks and issues which may impair delivery.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked & reported to the PSC.
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees (PED, Red packs, Closure Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely.
- Delivering the Project's products and processes into BAU.
- Implementing Project closure procedure.
In the face of evolving regulations, rapid developments in balance sheet management platforms and demand for risk modelling services, the bank has established in Warsaw a global Treasury Modelling Hub It provides advanced Assets and Liabilities Management solutions on either built in-house or delivered by partners- risk assessment platforms The bank's center in Warsaw is dynamically evolving into a diverse working environment of business experts, programmers, data analysts and project managers Local teams of subject matter experts in Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk assessment methodologies, change management specialists and rapid developers (Strats Haskell programmers) work hand-in-hand to deliver state of the art Treasury risk forecasting and analysis solutions The Warsaw team works also very closely with our centres in India, Singapore, Hong Kong and London to ensure effective embedment of new model designs and materialization of expected benefits for the whole group.
You will be working in a team responsible for infrastructure transformation in the bank. Global project with distributed teams will plan and execute change of the equipment to the newest models.
Who we're looking for?
- 7 years of experience in delivering major Infrastructure projects in the Banking industry, including accountability for IT solution delivery
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology
- Proven skills in coordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team
- Strong product knowledge of financial markets instruments and balance sheet products.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Strong technologist, ability to problem solve, self-starter, basic infrastructure knowledge, ability to work under pressure
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to think clearly and to resolve critical problems in a high-pressure environment
- Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Office/ Project skills
- Good in influencing skill
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking ability
- PMP Certified