You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
Market & Securities Services generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
You will join new Krakow-based team of 7 - Collateral IT Team, responsible for the development and support of Collateral Management Platform. Local team collaborates closely with teams in London, Poznan and Pune.
The Platform is critical for the bank from the regulatory standpoint. It allows the Collateral Operations Team to perform the daily margining functions across thousands of our clients globally and to provide data & analytics to optimize its usage.
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Java version 8+
- Experienced with backend systems and RDBMS
- Practical knowledge with microservices and Spring
- Experience with messaging (Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Solace)
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure to work with REST API
- Previous experience with financial market projects