At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, provides trusted security solutions to the global market. Avigilon designs, develops, and manufactures advanced AI, video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions that help change the way people interact with their security systems. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
See this video to learn more about Avigilon products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3q09lWfnE&t=3s
The Cracow Video Solutions team is looking for an experienced test engineers who will be a part of a cross functional Scrum team working closely with Avigilon Firmware engineers in Krakow and Vancouver on improving testing environment and testing suites, which includes:
- Develop test scripts using Python to automate functional testing of the device under test (cameras)
- Executing testing scenarios (functional and non-functional)
- Designing and implementing advanced automated Testing Infrastructure
- Preparing testing strategy of currently developed features and regression
- Collaborate closely with firmware developers to reproduce and resolve any issues uncovered in the tests
- Establish a deep understanding of all firmware components and their interactions
- Assist development team with creating automated tests and documenting issues discovered during testing
We are looking for an open-minded, self- driven person willing to pursue their ideas, evaluate alternatives and cooperate.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 3+ years experience as an automation test engineer, preparing test strategies and maintaining an automated test framework, experience as a Test Leader is a big plus
- Proficient with Python or another scripting language
- Good understanding of networks fundamentals and networking protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP, IP)
- Experience with developing or testing embedded systems
- Experience with C++, Make and bash
- Experience with test management and issue tracking tools
- Experience with debugging tools and version control systems
- Experience with Linux environment
- Knowledge of digital imaging/photography and audio/video coding
- Knowledge of Docker Containers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking