- Perform activities related to the software and hardware release process from development to production.
- Determine tools needed to support system health, monitor system performance, develop and maintain performance monitoring and error tracking operational tools.
- Attend daily Operational CAB calls, as well as incident and operational calls as needed
- Carry out On-Call rotation tasks as required by the business
- Work closely with multiple internal groups, which include Development, System Owners, Incident Management
- Assist System owners in Providing day to day operating compliance, stability and system health and performance of the applications and infrastructure.
- Responsible for creation and/or review of application Change Records (CR’s)
- Responsible for release and deployment of application CR’s across multiple platforms from integration through production
- Responsible to meet or exceed a 96% KPI on successful deployment of CR’s
- Responsible for providing daily health check information.
- Identify areas of the release process that can be improved with advanced scripting and automation.
- Assist System owners with Run-books and E2E documentation.
- Cleanup and enhance the alerting system
Responsibility for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs. Determining hardware compatibility and/or influencing hardware design. Determining requirements for new system or new features. Designing new system or new features. Interface with other company units as required insuring software supported is compatible with other facets of the overall environment
Who we're looking for?
Ideal candidate's abilities and knowledge:
- Linux / Unix experience
- Scripting Abilities - Bash, Cornshell, Kshell or Pearl
- Production Application Support
- Strong in Monitoring.
- JAVA – basic understanding is good (no programming necessary).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good Analytical capabilities & troubleshooting skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- SQL Query Skills – basic Oracle or MYSQL
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MQ
- Change Management Experience
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages