In Cyclad we work with top international IT companies in order to boost their potential in delivering outstanding, cutting edge technologies that shape the world of the future. For our customer, a fast-growing network automation and security company, specializing in DDI, we are looking for Technical Support Engineer who will assist level 1-3 support teams, investigating, troubleshooting and analyzing new or unknown issues.
- Location: Fully remote
- Remuneration: around 16 000 – 18 000 gross (depending on the experience and skills of the candidate)
- Type of employment: contract of employment OR B2B
- Level: Mid/Senior
- Project language: Frech and English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term
Start date: depending on candidate’s availability
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Working with the newest technologies
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Analyzing the issues escalated by the Level 1 Support Team and working to solve the problem by replicating it in lab or remotely via screen sharing session. If necessary, reporting the issue to the Level 3 Escalation Team and follow up until a resolution or workaround is found.
- Maintaining the knowledge base of the Technical Support Team based on your day to-day experience.
- Ensuring an in-depth follow-up of the support activity for certain sensitive customers or issues. Following escalation procedures and ensure that the service provided meets technical support commitments.
- Contributing to the improvement of the added value of the Support Team by providing appropriate methodology and procedures to limit the number of escalations to the Level 3 Escalation Team.
- Designing and developing one or more courses of action, evaluating each of these courses in a test case environment and implementing the best solution to the problem can be required.
- 1-3 years of experience with DNS, DHCP, IPAM, TCP/IP network architectures, HTTP/HTTPS and other Internet protocols.
- Advanced experience with TCP/IP network architectures on various platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, etc.) and how those platforms interoperate with DNS and DHCP. Knowledge of Unix systems is required.
- Understanding of public DNS design principles, DNS platforms such as BIND and the DNS protocol itself.
- Advanced understanding of the DHCP protocol and its fundamentals.
- Familiarity with IP Address Management (IPAM) and Microsoft Active Directory would be desired.
- General understanding of HTTP/HTTPS and other Internet protocols including their performance characteristics.
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively interact and communicate with customers in a friendly and personable manner via email and/or phone.
- Excellent verbal and written French and English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.