The project, which currently consists of two applications, is used to make the best possible selection of appliances according to the technical parameters of the rooms (System Adviser), and water storage tanks according to the installation - water points (Cylinder planner). The purpose of both applications is to create software that allows easy selection of appropriate Viessmann components / devices and matching them to the individual needs of a given investor / customer. The applications collect information about the place of installation of the devices and, based on the customer's requirements, select the appropriate models showing the possible profits from their selection over the years.
Frontend in our team works on two existing Angular applications (10% green field) and on a relatively new Angular application that was launched in May 2022 (current focus, 90% green field). We write unit tests using Jasmine/Karma/Jest, etc.. We use a global application store (NgRx) and a backend API developed by our team in Typescript/Node.js. We also use Angular Material adjusted for our needs and follow the Scrum framework.
What we expect:
- Very good Typescript 4.6+ knowledge with experience in this language.
- Experience in RESTful API development in Node.js 14+ / Express.js.
- Experience in Angular 12+.
- Experience in RxJs, NgRx and Angular Material.
- Experience in tests writing (Karma/Jasmine/Jest/Supertest etc.).
- Good HTML/CSS skills.
- Practical knowledge of Git.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Gulp 4
- NgMocks library
- Ts.ED framework (or similar)
- Lodash library
- Axios library (Node.js)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
We are a family business, 100% managed by the Viessmann family.
We work with the mission of changing the world for the better in the face of climate change.
We contribute to the success of Viessmann, we develop proprietary software.
Our applications are market leaders in optimizing energy consumption in homes around the world. We make use of solely modern technologies.
Our applications are dedicated to:
- the B2B market for Installers and Service Technicians - enabling remote configuration of Viessmann devices and facilitating the automation of the installation process.
- the B2C market for End Customers - enabling remote management of Viessmann devices in the home environment (heating - boilers and heat pumps, ventilation, air purifiers, PV systems, power solutions electric cars).
Facts about us:
- +390 employees
- over 10 years of experience on the IT market
- family atmosphere (not a slogan, see for yourself)
- the app store rating of our apps at 4.7
Why our R&D Viessmann Center is right place for you?
- We are our own client - each release is a wonderful feeling.
- We have a real influence on the choice of technologies we use. All you need to do is to properly justify your choice, and the company will allow you to show yourself off technologically.
- We care for the environment and a healthy lifestyle - this is what we speak out loud about in our country.