Our client works at the heart of the global travel industry and provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving. These products and solutions help to improve the business performance of customers, travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines, and ferry operators. We"re currently seeking for experienced Python Developer who will have a key role in prototyping and delivering applications for automating tasks that have so far been performed manually.
- Industry: Travel technology
- Type of project: Design and development of automation tools
- Office location: Jerozolimskie, West Station
- Remote work: Yes - (with occasional/per-need office days for planning or team meetings)
- Project language: English
- Project length: Permanent
- Assignment start date: depending on candidate"s availability
- Remuneration: 950PLN - 1500 PLN net/day on B2B (depending on candidate"s experience)
- Designing, developing, and testing automation tools and applications
- Integration of solutions with external applications/systems (Web Services, API, Master Pricer, Skyscanner, Kayak)
- Provide development assistance services to Consultancy Services teams
- Taking responsibility for delivering solutions as a team or independently
- Follow Professional Services procedure allowing the solution to be reused and maintained
- Cooperation with other developers, Qlik Sense Engineers, Data Scientists, and internal clients (functional consultants)
- At least 3 years of working experience developing solutions in Python (preferable v.3) and Flask
- Experience with SQLAlchemy
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Fluent English (an international, distributed team)
Nice to have:
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.