Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
Direct contact with customers to:
- Evangelize, Identify needs/improvements area, audit As-Is state
- Present: portfolio, solutions, benefits
- Consult in building digitalization roadmaps
- Establish technical expertise based relationship
Offers preparation in scope of:
- Feasibility study
- Technical solution and architecture planning (with technical team support)
- Time/effort estimation
Support project delivery team:
- Support development team
- Support handover and project finalization
- Work with customers to extend, scale, roll-out applications
Training (internal and external) market trends study and publications in area of:
- Industry 4.0 (IoT, IIoT, AR, AI/ML, Predictive maintenance…)
- Manufacturing and industry
- IT/OT convergence
- Industrial Automation
- Market opportunities, competition monitoring, expansion strategy
- Higher education (bachelor degree) in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Robotics, Electronics or IT.
- At least 3 years of experience (not limited to one role in one company).
- Manufacturing industry field experience (prefer discrete than process control).
- English language sufficient enough to convey and discuss technical, business, and IT ideas.
- Passion for innovations and cross technical silos thinking (not limited to IT, Automation, Manufacturing management…).
- Awareness of Industry 4.0 trends, protocols and applications: e.g. MES, WMS, ERP, CMMS, OPC UA, Modbus, MQTT, REST API, SQL, PAC, Edge computing, Cloud computing, Data lake, AI/ML, Augmented Reality…
- Some industrial automation software/hardware practical knowledge (e.g. PLC, PAC, Edge devices, SCADA, DCS, Historian configuration…).
- Availability for foreign business trips.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ERP, MES, WMS, CMMS, PLM class software.
- KEPServerEX (ThingWorx Kepware Server) knowledge.
- Team and Project management experience.
- Cybersecurity (IT/OT) knowledge.
- Network protocols and hardware (Industrial and IT) knowledge.
- Business innovation motivations understanding KPIs like: ROI, OEE, MTBF.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.