We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
As a core member of our cloud team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, secure and high performance cloud-based web applications with both frontend and backend components, with an emphasis on backend. You will need to make critical architectural decisions with appropriate trade-offs and deliver the implementation with speed and quality. You will also design and develop highly secure REST APIs and take care of the integration with both internal or external applications or services.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- 8+ years software engineering roles with a track record of successful delivery of production quality web services at large scale
- Strong experience working with cloud services - AWS/Azure/GCP, through container solutions such as Dockers and Kubernetes
- Strong experience with developing and integrating with highly secure REST APIs
- Experience working with all layers of typical monolithic architecture such as databases, memory caches, message queues etc.
- Experience with using web application platforms such as Golang and React JS to build interactive single-page Web Applications
- Absolutely fanatical about performance, automation and instrumentation. Ability to decompose complex distributed systems and quickly pinpoint issues. Experience with TDD, devOPS, CI/CD etc.
- Strong team player with grit and integrity
- Prior start-up experience
- Experience with using DeepLearning Frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow to run large scale (batched) data processing pipelines in the cloud
- Experience with CUDA or GPU architectures
- Experience with Geo-spatial databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience architecting backend for (mobile) IoT devices
- Experience with developing and running microservices
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!