You will be working in the IT On-Boarding team within Client Orders which belongs to Technology for Global Wealth Management and Personal Banking & Corporates.
The department owns and operates the bank's strategic trading platforms and infrastructure for Fixed Income, Funds, Global Equity Markets, Structured Products, Fiduciary, ETD Options and Futures.
About you and your role:
Are you passionate about connecting an integrating financial trading platforms? Are you a solid performer when juggling multiple projects and working with distributed teams? Then this project is for you.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 6 or more years in Java 8+
- Spring libraries (Spring boot, Spring cloud, Spring security, Spring data)
- Understanding of REST API and associated principles
- Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), PostgreSQL
- OOP/OOA/Design Patterns/Clean Code
- TDD/BDD/Junit 5/Mockito
- Git, CI/CD pipelines - GitLab/Jenkins
- A passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Azure Services
- Ansible scripting
- Frontend experience (Angular or/and React)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!