As a DevOps you will join an Agile Team which develops nMarket I-SEM product for several Customers on Energy Market in Ireland.
This position will give you an opportunity to learn how to maintain and keep operational the enterprise application using Microsoft Azure Cloud. You will cooperate with R&D Team, InfraOps Team and use our knowledge database on a daily basis. The R&D Team is located in Krakow and reports to Arkadiusz Zagrodnik.
- Prepare nMarket application release packages and document deployments
- Maintain internal development/QA environments
- Support R&D Team with any development environments related issues
- Keep CI/CD process up to date
- Prepare application server updates
- Support migrations and security patching if needed
- Improve procedures and Team’s best practices
· Minimum of 2+ year of work experience in similar position
· Knowledge on Windows Operating System administration (for example: applying patches, user account creation and access management)
· Knowledge on network configuration and connecting network devices (for example: sharing files or folders in the network, firewall configuration, VPN, LB)
· Knowledge on Virtualization and Containerization (for example Azure Container Instance, Service Fabric)
· Knowledge on GIT
· Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have:
o Knowledge on web servers and running web application.
o Knowledge on Active Directory setup.
o SQL, any programming language or scripting skills.
o Knowledge on IaaC (for example Terraform)
o Knowledge on Azure or other cloud providers
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.