- Industry: Aviation
- Location: remotely (visits in the office in Gdańsk once a month or less often)
- Type of employment: B2B contract
- Remuneration: up to 2050 PLN/day net + VAT
- Level: Senior
- Project language: English
- Contract length: Indefinite/ long-term
- Start date: ASAP/ depending on candidate’s availability
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work
- Working with the newest technologies
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- designing and developing database structures and schemas, analysing client workflow, determining the best solution for a successful project, and sharing knowledge of database, big data, or data analytics
- Participating in the management and operations of SQL deployments
- Automating the build, operation, backup, restore, and monitoring of databases used across environments
- Developing and evaluating database infrastructure performance criteria and measurement methods
- Supporting day-to-day operations and management of enterprise level production databases in the cloud
- Monitoring user access and performance of the database systems
- Creating and introducing best practices for cloud database operations
- Participating in maintenance windows and on-call rotation is required
- Contributing to other support and automation efforts as needed
- Helping the teams adopt to cloud native database solutions.
- 5 years' experience in any of the related traditional MSSQL database technologies (MSSQL, Postgres)
- Strong and solid experience of database administration in a cloud environment
- Hands-on expertise with performance tuning, high-availability (HA/DR) and data warehousing
- Strong experience with data modelling tools
- Experience with developing stored procedures/queries/triggers/views etc. using various SQL scripting languages
- Automation and configuration management tools
- Experience with backup and recovery tools
- Experience with security and monitoring applications
- Being familiar with development process, tools, and technologies
- Hands-on experience and extensive knowledge of security assurance tools and ARM, Azure Monitor, Azure AppInsights, Azure DevOps etc., and their integration into the CI/CD cycle
- being familiar with Infrastructure as code (IAC) patterns and principles
- PowerShell, Azure CLI etc. scripting capabilities
- Good understanding of REST API (Applications and Programming Interfaces) principles
- Understanding of Microservice architecture and bus service architecture
- Excellent English skills
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Cyclad Sp. z o.o.
Cyclad is an International consulting company operating in the IT/ICT sectors, providing outsourcing solutions in the area of HR and IT services.
The core of our services includes Knowledge Process Outsourcing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Software House, Infrastructure Management, Service Desk, and Monitoring. Just because of the commitment of our employees and a growing number of consultants employed by Cyclad we operate globally, primarily in Europe but also in Africa, and Asia.
Our mission is to provide services of the highest quality and at the same time sustain partner relations with our Clients and with our employees. Why? Because Cyclad’s success depends not only on new technologies but most of all on people and their commitment.
Get to know us better and learn more about the Cyclad recruitment process at www.cyclad.pl.
Join us and work in aviation, banking, health care, and any other industry you want.