About the role:
As a Data Engineer (DataBricks), you will collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data in support of Customer's business decisions. You will design and build data pipelines, data streams, data service APIs, data generators and other end-user information portals and insight tools.
What we offer you:
- Contract of employment or B2B contract
- For contract of employment: creative rights up to 80%, annual bonus, private medical care for you and your family, cafeteria platform including sport card, referral program, internal rewards program
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid Microsoft certifications
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression, engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Cooperate closely with the customer to propose and deliver solutions to business challenges
- Plan, build and implement data solutions based on MS Azure platform, Azure Data&Analytics PaaS Services
- Design and build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams
- Develop and Maintain Data Warehouse
- Design and create ETL processes supplying Data Warehouse
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring process
- Preprocess of structured and unstructured data, create queries in databases
You are a Data Engineer with strong DataBricks, collaboration and customer facing skills. You are curious team-player with passion to learn likely having about 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with Azure Databricks
- Familiarity with PySpark
- Fluent Polish and English, both verbal and written
- Mastery of SQL (T-SQL or PL SQL preferred)
- Knowledge of at least one component: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL
- Experience with any programming language used for data engineering purpose: Python, Scala, R, Java etc
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows
Will be considered as an advantage but are not required:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Knowledge of the following components of Azure Analytics: Azure HDInsight with Spark, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure IoT Hub, or Azure Event Hub, Azure CosmosDB
- Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Jupyter Notebooks or Databricks Notebooks for Python development
- Business phone
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
Avanade leads in providing digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise. Avanade has 57,000 digitally connected people across 25 countries.
In May 2021, Avanade opened its Warsaw office. The new team offers clients a wide portfolio of tailored end-to-end Microsoft-based business transformation solutions, especially in the areas of workplace, business applications, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and cloud.
Kraków and Wrocław offer access to incredible clients from Europe and North America. Here, you will also have access to unparalleled training and Microsoft certifications, and an exciting career path whether you’re just starting out or you have decades of experience under your belt.
Please visit: https://www.avanade.com/pl-pl/career