Continuous growth and agile way of collaboration defines our Business path. Everything we do – from requirements analysis, through testing to creating new solutions – is done with passion and high-quality assurance. With an open mind and business advisory craft at hand, our innovative teams lead our international clients to success.
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineers, who are creative thinkers when it comes to solving problems with interest in testing and quality assurance, test principles and with experience in automating testing, designing, and implementing automation frameworks.
- Develop and manage test automation frameworks for a variety of applications
- Work closely with the development team to define Test Strategy and Best Practices
- Develop solutions for minimising regression and enhancing software quality
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of testing and test automation practices
- Experience in building complex test automation frameworks
- Experience of Automated API/component integration testing and API tools
- Experience in integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline – especially any practical
- knowledge of tools such as Jenkins or Azure Cloud
- Passion for clean code, automation testing, Continuous Delivery & Quality
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with automating tests within Cloud Platforms
- Experience as a Lead of Test Automation Strategy and mentoring testers on the automation testing processes
- Knowledge of SQL, Web Frameworks, Docker/Kubernetes, JSON / XML, REST/SOAP, Node.js and NPM
- Understanding of how banks or insurance companies work
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu