- Supporting delivery teams in the implementation of cloud-oriented solutions with a high focus on best practices for international clients
- Implementing, configuring, and maintaining the key Cloud infrastructure elements of the clients’ company
- Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing cloud-native applications
- Implementing and configuring security aspects of cloud-based applications
- Supporting less senior colleagues in the development of their skills
- Working both with internal and clients’ teams
- Fluent English (C1+)
- Graduate in the field of IT or similar
- Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Commercial experience in configuring cloud in different models: IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Commercial experience in one of the leading Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.
- Hands-on coding skills in Java or .NET.
- Very good understanding of cloud-native concepts (Microservices, Containers, DevOps, CI/CD)
- Very good understanding of networking
- Experience in containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience as a technical leader
- Experience in multi-cloud environments configuration
- Understanding of Insurance or another financial sector
- Understanding of Agile software delivery methodologies
- Consulting type work experience
- Speak French or German
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu