Are you an experienced and strong SQL Server production support Database Administrator? Are you a team player, interested in joining a global database operations team, that supports Microsoft SQL Server platform, in an enterprise scale organization?
We provide database support for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase platforms within the organization globally. As a member of our team, you'll play an important role in providing the best-in-class database infrastructure and high performing database environment to our customers.
- provide Database Support for application development and production support teams
- work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
- ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
- design and implement complex changes
- act as Problem Manager
- monitor and analyze SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS performance issues
- troubleshoot and solve incidents
- at least 5 to 8 years' experience and knowledge of the MS SQL RDBMS technologies
- good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- good analytical and troubleshooting experience on above
- experience in large enterprise supporting 500+ servers
- good experience in High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions, as well as other SQL Server features (DB Mirroring / Always-On / Clusters / Replication / DMV / Profiler / Query Store)
- performance tuning
- flexible, open-minded, team worker, with a friendly and pleasant personality
- self-driven, able to work under pressure
- very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- financial sector background
- experience with SQL Server on Azure
- Sybase or PostgreSQL knowledge
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!