ECS is the industry-leading Object Storage (recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant – five years in a row!), designed for both traditional and next-generation workloads with high scalability, consistency guarantees, flexibility, and resiliency. Software-defined, scale-out and geo-distributed, ECS object platform offers superior performance for apps that demand massive unstructured data storage capacity and global access.
Join us as a Principal Java / Golang Software Engineer, on our Engineering team in Poland to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Principal Java / Golang Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing components of massively scalable storage system and working in a collaboration with unmatched subject matter experts in the field.
- Solid programming background in Go/Java or similar languages/technologies with a focus on multithreading, scale and memory management.
- Understanding of distributed systems and large-scale software architectures.
- Experience with Linux and storage subsystem (SCSI, Block, Filesystem, LVM); knowledge of container runtimes (Docker, CRIO, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes or its distributions like OpenShift or RKE and understanding of their internals.
- Intermediate+ English.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Unix shell, Python).
- SDLC knowledge (design, planning, build, test, CI/CD, release)
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.