Our global engineering development team is expanding, and we are currently building a new team in Poland, where we look for new team members.
You will be part of Engineering development team, where software engineers constantly push the boundaries of what is possible in the world of storage and distributed systems. We are a true systems company and work at every layer of the storage stack, including all aspects of operating systems and file systems, distributed algorithms, high performance protocol stacks, and next-generation virtualization technology.
As a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions. You will be part of scrum team, which is focused on developing core software for our PowerStore storage system.
PowerStore is Dell's industry-leading midrange storage platform, a Storage Array developed from scratch at Dell and aimed to the mid-range customers. The Array supports the newest industry enhancements in Storage "world" as Dedup/Compression of Data, Asyns/Sync/Metro replication, Blocked and File based Storage, vVols and much more.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software/storage environments
- Prepare, review, and evaluate software/storage specifications for products and systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems/for storage products and system
- Good knowledge of programming languages – C/C++, Pyhon; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- 6 to 10 years of related experience
- Additional monitor
- Healthcare package
- Lunch card
- Life insurance
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Our story began with a belief and a passion that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere. At Dell Technologies there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dell Technologies has been present in the Polish market for 30 years and this year (2022) we decided to expand our innovations business. We are opening a Software R&D Center. For this, we’re building a team of hundreds of innovators who want to make a lasting impact on our solutions—and on the future of technology across the industry. We are actively hiring software engineers, tech leaders and more. These opportunities are opened remotely across Poland.