Develocraft is looking for an SAP Consultant (SAP Authorizations), who is going to work for one of our international clients. In this project, you will be a part of the team in the company that is a leader in the distribution of metallurgical products in Poland.
- SAP profile and role development in different SAP systems
- Acting as an SAP Authorizations internal consultant
- Assignment and removal of roles and profiles
- Bug/system logs analysis and development of workarounds and permanent solutions
- Implementation of bug fixes for authorization related issues
- Changing roles and profiles in line with customer requirements and SAP best practices
- Utilizing SAP Solution Manager for a compliant ChaRM process
- Cooperating with 1st and 3rd line support and project teams
- Handling of Requests for Service (RfS), Requests for Information (RfI), incidents, and Requests for Change
- 1-3 years of experience as SAP Authorizations Consultant
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Agile mindset with the ability to take responsibility for continuous delivery of high-quality support service
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- Experience in working in a multinational team will be a plus
- English minimum B2
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)