Our company is transforming the way in which it manages rights and obligations and the product creation and maintenance processes in its market data business. That transformation, led by the Rights Management team, relies on a business information architecture that provides the blueprint for business information management, process change and capability development.
As a result of expansion of the transformation programme we are now seeking a data analyst to support the information architecture elements of the work. The data analyst will be guided by the lead information architect and provide key deliverables to product managers and others in support of the programme's goals and milestones.
The role's main responsibilities and deliverables include the following:
- Analysis of product and service metadata in existing business and technical systems.
- Mapping of product and service metadata to the established business information metamodel and specifying extensions to that metamodel as required.
- Design of core components of business processes and of user interfaces.
- Delivery of requirements specifications (including metadata mappings, system use cases etc) into the software development process.
- Provide support to the engineering team during the software development process.
- Answer queries (on metadata, its mapping and the business information metamodel, system capabilities) from team members (product managers, product owners, business analysts, developers, business and technical SMEs) and others.
- Presentation of analysis, designs and requirements to team members and others.
The ideal candidate will be skilled and experienced in data analysis. Technical experience and knowledge will include:
- The software development life cycle.
- Specification and development of system capabilities in on-line service provider industries, finance, or telecommunications.
- Highly collaborative - experience of working across horizontal teams.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage stakeholders.
- Familiarity with financial market and reference data (preferred).
- University-level education in relevant subject (preferred).
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!