Project overview: We work for both international and Polish clients. We are proud of about 100 successfully completed projects and try our best to reach the most demanding customers from the technical point of view. Your job will be to either develop new products from scratch, maintain them, or add some functionality to existing products.
Project language: English (min. B2+ level for comfortable communication with potential clients)
Contract length: indefinite
Technology stack: Node.js, TypeScript, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS.
- Have at least 2-3 years of commercial experience in Node.js & React.js.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
- Have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- Know how to write unit tests.
- Know how to write ES6/TypeScript.
- Know how to use GIT.
- Experience with managing and designing RESTful web services and APIs.
- Great experience in building web front ends.
- Experience with managing and designing SQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Jira, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, React testing library, Redux, Cypress.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Help finding an apartment
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
We are always on the hunt for talent and, above all, engagement, teamwork and initiative.
In return, we provide a highly supportive yet challenging environment in witch you can develop your natural skills and sharpen your instincts with our expert guidance.
We value friendliness and team spirit. You can simply be yourself, no dress-code or unnecessary guidelines - as long as you are a true team player.
We're ambitious and strive to be the best, so our culture is largely based around self-development and knowledge sharing. We want to grow, go to meetups and conferences, and we invest in your skills.
Do you prefer to work in early hours of the morning, or do you feel most productive under the cover of the night sky? Doesn't matter to us - work when you please.
We organize team get-togethers once a year to discuss our progress, get to know each other better, and party the same way that we work - hard!
We believe that remote work is the way of the future. Don't worry about stressing to get to the office on time - work from home, from a coffee shop, or from a sunbed by a pool.
We are a software house, just better!