- The squad maintains customers infrastructure, manages business applications, ensures high service availability and aims at operational excellence. Daily tasks performed by the team are related both to service maintenance and its development, such as automation and optimization. The squad works in Agile way using Scrum framework.
- Maintenance works
- Automation and development tasks
- Participation in meetings
- Participation in projects
- You have advanced knowledge of relational database and Windows Server operational system,
- You have experience in MS SQL database administration (2 years minimum),
- You posessed Powershell scripting ability,
- You have analytical skills and enjoy working on complex issues,
- You are open to challenges and easily adapt to changing circumstances, while maintaining high efficiency in your operations,
- You are results-oriented, committed to high standards and quality of work.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work