Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Index Data Processing Platform (IDPS) is a program whose main purpose is to drive improvements across data collection, data management and data governance resulting in improved efficiencies, robustness, and the ability for our business to use our data as an asset by driving both cost savings and revenue opportunities. Some of the outcomes and benefits of this program include:
- Provides a single, centralized version of the truth/data including standardized logical and physical data model
- Data capabilities to build world class multi-asset indices and data & analytics services
- Universal data quality profiling and checks as well as Data Policies and Governance
- A platform for data discovery, management and cataloguing
- Ability to on-board and integrate new business acquisitions more efficiently
- Improve operational efficiency through automation
- A customized bi-directional packaging and delivery capability
- Own QA activities (automated testing)
- Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
- Report and track status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
- Research and evaluate various testing tools.
- Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
- Work with colleagues in various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
- Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- 3-5 years experience in QA automation
- Experience with Python unittest/PyTest is mandatory
- Strong Python experience
- Working experience of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins or Concourse or Gitlab-CI)
- Experience of Docker
- Experience of Cloud, AWS will be better
- Test design techniques
- Experience with the testing REST API
- Agile testing delivery
- Excellent formal written and verbal skills: ability to communicate technical or complex subject matter to non-subject matter experts; ability to communicate with peers.
- Familiar with data testing
- Experience working with Kubernetes and testing flows for micro-services architecture-an advantage
- Experience working with Docker - an advantage
- Able to establish and maintain relationships at all levels across the organization
- ISTQB or ISEB Software Testing Qualification
- Knowledge of Market Data, Interest Rate Swap Derivatives / Bonds
- Experience in simulator/trading systems
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience in Automation Frameworks
- Defect Management (Jira)
- Networking knowledge - an advantage
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!