In this role, you’ll use your extensive knowledge to improve Survicate surveys seen by over 1,000 people per minute. You’ll engineer for quality and scalability. The release of a new feature makes a huge impact on how easily thousands of companies around the world can collect and act upon customer feedback. Fixing even the tiniest bug means improving the user experience for thousands of respondents.
We work in autonomous, cross-skilled product teams consisting of Front-end and Backend Developers, QAs, Product Designers, and Product Managers. We love collaboration, discussing product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, and getting it released.
How we work:
- we create a high-quality product with a long-term vision and a rapidly growing customer base.
- our teams have healthy processes - you’ll have fewer meetings, a lot less meaningless communication, and a lot less interruption. Turns out 8 hours is plenty of time to get work done.
- We truly prioritize the right work-life balance - find the rhythm that works for you. If you have to pick your kids up from school or go to a doctor’s office in the middle of traditional working hours, we’re always fine with it.
- We work in small, independent teams - you’ll have a chance to learn about the application architecture and influence the directions in which the application evolves.
- Friendly & honest atmosphere - we’re looking for people that want to work with us for years, not months.
In a typical week as a QA engineer at Survicate, you’ll:
- Develop automated tests
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to test, and deploy code.
- Proactively find solutions that will impact product quality
- Assist our skilled Customer Success team in triaging bugs and solving issues in production in your primary area
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, and finish work on time
- At Survicate you'll be working with great people-friendly, talented, original folks. You’ll have a chance to learn from some of the best people you’ve ever met, and we’ll get to learn from you
- Working on a product that is used by 30,000 users worldwide
- A small team so you won’t be one of the dozens. Your impact will be felt inside and outside the company
- Experienced, remote-first team with healthy processes. Friendly and time-respectful teammates
- Clean and maintainable code
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Personal Development Budget
- Profesional Skills Development Budget
- Company events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Personal assistant (AskHenry) & mental health support platform (HearMe)
- Multisport cards, PetHelp, private health care & benefit platform
What do we expect?
- At least 4 years of experience in software testing,
- Development of automated tests experience
- Fluent English.
- Automated Testing
- Software Testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses