Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with a passion for 3D graphics and Linux driver development experience to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As a Linux Graphics Driver Developer, you will shape the experiences of millions of gamers and design professionals around the world, collaborate with industry leaders and influence the evolution of 3D graphics APIs.
- Develop the AMD OpenGL and Vulkan GPU Driver for Linux,
- Implement cutting-edge API functionality, new features and optimizations,
- Investigate and fix performance & functional defects,
- Extend and maintain tests and supporting tools,
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment.
- Working experience with Linux driver development
- Experience in design and development of C/C++ applications,
- Solid understanding of 3D graphics, rendering flow and common performance bottlenecks,
- Familiarity with either Vulkan or OpenGL graphics API,
- Demonstrated ability to investigate software defects with debuggers, profilers and other available tools.
- Proven activity record in the Linux open source community,.
- Familiarity with other graphics or GPU compute APIs - DirectX, OpenCL, CUDA, etc.
- Experience working with large volume high throughput data applications
- Familiarity with shader languages (GLSL / HLSL)
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, Cry Engine,
- Familiarity with 3D modeling or CAD tools such as 3D Max, Maya, Solidworks.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!