LUXOFT is one of the major Software Services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
About the Project:
About the Project:
Within a connected mobility project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the opportunity to support in the implementation of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
Python, RobotFW, Azure, SOA, C++, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Test engineer you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a German OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- specification and implementation of testcases for component tests of the diagnostics related capability by usage of it's service-oriented interfaces
- implementation of automatic test cases with Robot Framework, and Python
- support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability
- working with requirements, documenting requirements
- creation of test cases
- creation and execution of automated and manual tests
- analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- user story refinement and support in sprint planning
- task decomposition and estimation
- support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks
- Strong experience in Test Automation
- Linux (System / Networking)
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Good understanding of agile test approach
- Good communication, pro-activeness, openness, readiness to learn
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set
- Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Robot Framework
- Software development experience on Linux Systems
- Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
- Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level
- Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable
- Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
- Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
- Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
- Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus
- Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!