We are looking for an experienced MS SQL Server Developer to support our client from the Investment Banking industry. You will be working for a large regulatory-driven program within our client's Group Technology Services.
They provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions that focus on data security & encryption, implementation of a micro segmentation solutions across divisions and more.
We are looking for a motivated professional to join a project team to support and further develop the existing solutions used by the team to track and ensure encryption on application data servers within the company.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
We are looking for MS SQL Server Developer to:
- Automate the import/export of data from various sources to MS SQL databases;
- Maintain the process of downloading & uploading the data and calculations of the extracts for the reporting system (PowerShell + SQL -> Tableau);
- Develop new functionalities in the project's MS SQL database as required;
- Respond to the requests from the team for data sets (Views) to support reporting;
- Perform code optimization both in the Database (MS SQL) and in the Web Application (C#);
- Maintain, develop and bug-fix Web Applications (limited scope, mainly applying some changes to the existing solutions)
- Maintain and extend technical documentation as required;
- Cooperate with the business in determining the new requirements.
Most important for the role:
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server;
- Advanced competency in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.;
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English);
- Experience in the analysis of business requirements to be further included in the Dev scope;
- Ability to ensure quality of the data that will be further provided to the reports;
- Some experience with MS SQL Server administrative tasks (Server Management Studio);
Ideally combined with some experience in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience with C#;
- .NET Core, ASP.NET;
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!