You'll be working in the marketing automation team where together we provide integration services to all business divisions of the bank group by enabling solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. The marketing automation platform comprises several projects/solutions designed to including, but not limited to researching clients, leveraging research interests and later based on interest models to systematically target clients and present them with relevant research content.
As a Data Engineer, you will play an important role in technology advancement for the marketing automation platform and delivering significant business value.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture analyze and derive DevOps requirements
- Integrate of existing manual deployment processes into Azure DevOps pipelines
- Analyze new designs from the Architecture team and ensure smooth migration to DevOps automation
- Provide DevOps support and troubleshoot application issues
- Participate in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Facilitate business/domain knowledge improvement within the team as part of strategic initiative
- Liaising with Customer on regular calls
- Work effectively with the world-wide team based in various locations with a deep level of communication inside of international team
- Solid experience with DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with Python
- Experience with version control, CI/CD and build automation tools (preferable GitLab and Maven)
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, XP, Kanban)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data
- Relevant certifications
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!