GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior C/C++ Engineer to join our engineering team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and porting middleware components like HML, Logger, and State Manager components from Linux baseline to QNX.
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive eCockpit platform. The main responsibility is the development and support of the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- Contribute to the development and bug-fixing of the Automotive Instrument Cluster
- Contributed to the development of Android-specific features on the OS level, including porting customer-specific features to the newest Android versions.
- Responsible for Instrument cluster development (graphics on Linux-based OS on a type 1 hypervisor design and development, Cluster algorithms on Vehicle interface processor with AutoSAR OS)
- Performance testing and optimization
- Content and data Sharing between In-vehicle infotainment and instrument cluster implementation through hypervisor sharing methodologies
- Take part in the system requirements and customer requests analysis
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up on product development and integration with other solutions.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in Software development
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Good knowledge of Linux, including experience in development on Linux and knowledge of Yocto
- Experience in C++ development on Android/Android NDK
- Good knowledge and experience in multithreading
- Experience in Make/CMake
- Experience in GIT/Gerrit
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging complex issues, good analytical skills
- Good understanding of concepts: scheduling, inter-process communication, interrupts, etc.
- Good communication skills, at least upper-intermediate spoken and writing English
- Embedded, OpenGL, AUTOSAR, Automated Test, Make, CMake
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating our strategic design, complex engineering, and vertical industry expertise with Hitachi’s Operating Technology and Information Technology capabilities, we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare & life sciences, media and entertainment, manufacturing, semiconductor, and technology industries.