GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Devops Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our Client is a fast-paced digital healthcare company that creates a growing portfolio of online health communities for people with chronic conditions. The company’s mission is to improve patients’ quality of life by connecting them, with caregivers and healthcare industry partners, building beneficial social interactions and meaningful health conversations.
The core of the project is working with the data; the target is to re-design and enhance data-driven solutions. The team is responsible for expanding and optimizing the data flow and data pipeline architecture, modeling and analyzing data, interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, and translating them into product and marketing insights. The team is expanding to have its devops engineers accelerate infrastructure activities.
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure for websites and data platforms.
- Design, build, and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for infrastructure and services.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipeline infrastructure supporting the entire SDLC
- Write clear & concise documentation
- Partner with other engineering teams to enable collaboration and standardization.
- 3+ years professional experience in a DevOps role
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
- Experience in writing & maintaining Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Experience scripting/coding skills (i.e., Python, Shell scripting) for automation
- Experience development & maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience data pipelines orchestration with Airflow
- Experience managing, migrating, and querying relational databases (SQL)
- DevOps experience with containers, microservices, AWS ECS, and cloud-native apps
- Nice to have: experience with monitoring and alerting tools (i.e., Cloudwatch, Datadog, PagerDuty, Prometheus, etc.)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Sign up bonus
- Adaptation tips
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating our strategic design, complex engineering, and vertical industry expertise with Hitachi’s Operating Technology and Information Technology capabilities, we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare & life sciences, media and entertainment, manufacturing, semiconductor, and technology industries.