Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Analysis of customer requirements;
- Implementation of business solutions based on technical documentation;
- Documenting the code;
- Taking care of the code quality and compliance with the standards in force in the company;
- Integrating solutions with existing systems;
- Minimum 6 months of experience in an IT company as a Java developer;
- Knowledge of SQL / JSP / HTML / CSS / JS / XML;
- Willingness and skills to learn quickly;
- Interest in the broadly understood IT industry and modern technologies;
- Good command of the English language;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate technologies;
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.