Develocraft is looking for an ETL Developer for one of our international clients that is a leader in an insurance industry. In this project, you will be working on an Azure cloud-based solution built to provide the right data at the right time for analytical solutions.
- Acting as a Data Ninja (deep diving, flipping, slipping, somersaulting and transforming)
- Discovering client's requirements
- Conducting meetings with the end client
- Making analyzes
- Working with application developers, DevOps, Business and Data Scientists
- Working in Agile setup
- Closely cooperating with business to co-create innovative solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Great understanding of writing scripts in Python
- Basic knowledge of relational DBs
- Good SQL skills
- Knowledge about ETL processes/programming
- Basic understanding about data warehouse
- Basic knowledge about cloud solutions (Azure Databricks, Pyspark)
- English (B2)
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
Hello, Sailor! We’ve been expecting you. Our cult of 80 is still hungry for new believers.
Develocraft is a People & Software Development Company from Gdańsk. We combine our lust for creating exciting products with foreign brands with our unconditional love from recruiters to developers.
As a Software Development Company, we use the Jamstack approach to deliver digital products with up-to-date technologies and excellent performance. Don’t know what Jamstack is? Check out this article and see if it suits you: https://bit.ly/3PaQVSZ
As a People Development Company, we see ourselves as your agent, not your employer: we’re here to help you get what YOU want. If you don’t like the offer, we will find you another one. If you’d like to play in the Champions League next season; well, Cristiano, we sure won’t schedule an interview with Manchester United’s HR team.
Why should you work with us?
- we’re a remote-first company (not like “we’re remote, but you have to be on-site twice a week because your scrum master like it the old way)
- we’re young (4 years old), so you can count on having a real impact
- yet, we’re growing fast, so we have the right team quality that you could lean on
- our experts' support is here for you, no matter whether you work in our team or as a consultant for one of our clients
- we try to design a path career with you, not only put you into a position and hope you like it forever
See our videos and gallery and check if you like our vibe. :)