We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 30+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- Analyze product requirements and break down work into tasks
- Estimate work, distribute tasks between team members
- Define technical architecture and tools for development
- Track team member performance and quality
- Work in the fully agile environment with Scrum methodology
- Recruit, onboard and retain hardworking software engineers
- Coach other team members for better engineering skills
- Share knowledge with other team members and other product development teams
- Coordinate work with other product development teams, other departments and product
- Coordinate release activities and production incident investigations
- Continuously improve engineering aspects of work
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Implement most complex software development tasks
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Team Lead/Tech Lead RoR role
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Senior RoR Engineer role
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced development environment
- Ability to set goals to help develop careers and growth of team members & deliver on business objectives
- Perfect Ruby programming skills
- Design patterns knowledge and experience on a high level
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier distributed and data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL, deep understanding of major principles and mechanisms
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, RedisExperience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK)
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
- OS X
- Methodology: Agile
- Architectural decisions are made by: Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
SOFTSWISS is an international tech product company. The company has an international team, which counts 1,400+ employees and has an official presence in Poland, Malta, Georgia, and Belarus. SOFTSWISS was recognised as Workplace of the Year at the SiGMA Europe awards.
Today, SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
- You can work remotely with the ability to travel
- Modern technology stack with highload architecture and high-security standards
- Fast professional growth with the help of the expertise of a strong international team
- Workplace of the Year according to the SiGMA Europe awards
- “ Changing the iGaming industry for the better through technical innovation “
SOFTSWISS IN NUMBERS:
- The 2009 year established
- 1,400+ people in the team
- 10+ years on the market
- A wide portfolio of 8 software products
- 1M+ monthly active players
- Online Casino Platform – a platform for online casino management;
- Crypto Solution – the world's first crypto-optimized solution for online casinos;
- Managed Services – a B2C customer support and development service;
- Sportsbook – a platform that allows clients to operate the betting business online;
- Game Aggregator – a hub that unites thousands of online casino games from recognized game development studios from around the world.
- Affilka – a constantly developing affiliate marketing software platform that provides an optimal and unique set of opportunities.
- Jackpot Aggregator – a multi-purpose iGaming solution that introduces the Jackpot-as-a-service (JaaS) business model.
- Payment Gateway – a payment processing and payment aggregation software that allows you to automate the process of accepting payments online.
Would you like to work with us? Check out our vacancies below!